My Tweets

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Better watch out, it's coming ...

Grainy cell phone shot. I know, it's from the wrong side of the bike, and the pedals are in the wrong position, and the it's not on the big ring, etc. etc. But I'm not posting this one to SlowTwitch. I'll post some better pics when I get her (I tried to type "it" but just couldn't) home. Maybe some family photos as well of her with the CR1 and Commuter. She still has to get the cables cleaned up, some adjustments and sponsor decals which should all happen this afternoon. Hopefully I'll be able to get a ride or two on her before the race on Sunday.

3 comments:

Kevin said...

Thats one sweet ride. I need to save my pennies so I can afford a tri bike

Wes said...

Nice ride, bro. Yea, she's a her :-) I loved the pics of your family too. You make good babies! ROFL!!

Good luck with your new team, and thanks for the best wishes...

Scott said...

Nick,

I race road bikes for HBW and I'm in the market for a TT bike and Paul is leaning me towards a Plasma Pro. I currently ride an Addict and love it but wanted to get your opinion now that you've had some time on the bike. The reviews I've read say that the handlebar set-up is all wrong for the Plasma Pro as it is difficult to get low. Paul didn't see any issues with your fit and was wondering if you felt you were low enough or if the bars were limiting you. I look forward to hearing from you. My email address is scottmoranos@bellsouth.net or feel free to post to my Blog.