My Tweets

Friday, March 12, 2010

It IS about the bike

Well, this post at least. With all this talk about running lately it is easy to forget that my strongest discipline has historically been the bike. We'll see if that holds true this season! I've done an awful lot of work on my run and it's undoubtedly brought me to whole "'nuther level", which was the goal for the offseason and preseason.. And the past few weeks my swim partner and I have been seeing our benchmarks drop steadily in the wake of bringing big intensity to our workouts. Anyway, back to the bike. A true work of beauty ...

A HUGE thanks to Harrell's Bicycle World!


Matching color schemes for the boys' race bikes (excuse the messy garage):

3 comments:

Wes said...

My hybrid could take both of those... with flat tires...

:-D

Nick said...

Nice bike! Love the Kuwahara. The Scott is okay looking too.

生氣 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.