My Tweets

Saturday, November 21, 2009

Awesomeness For Sale


The 2009 triathlon season has ended for as of last weekend and it’s time for me to sell the Scott Plasma that I’ve been using for the last two seasons. I’ve had this bike as part of a sponsorship deal with Harrell’s Bicycle World here in Columbia, SC and it is a well maintained 2008 Scott Plasma Pro and has been a really awesome bike.

Before my fall races I had a complete overhaul done with cables replaced, the headset replaced and all the bearings replaced with new ceramic bearings in the bottom bracket and Zipp hubs.

I’m posting this in hopes of finding a buyer for this bike without having to list it on Craig’s List, Slowtwitch Classifieds, or eBay. If you know someone who may be interested please send along this information.

Specs and Pictures:

Size: Medium (54cm)
Grouppo: Shimano Ultegra 6600
Saddle: Fizik Arione Tri II
Aero Bars: Profile Design T2+ Cobra
Base Bar: Profile Design T2
Brake Levers: Profile Design QS2
Pedals: N/A
Wheels: Zipp 606 (tubular) w/ titanium skewers, Mavic Cosmic Elite (clincher)
Tires: Zipp 404: Conti GP 4000, Zipp 808: Conti Sprinter, Mavics: Conti GatorSkin

Price w/ Zipps: $3500
Price w/o Zipps: $2000



2 comments:

Wes said...

...step...away...from...the...pictures...

Bill Lawrence said...

Someone is going to get a sweet bike for the money. I am suprised the Zipps are going with it. So what rig is coming next? Which wheels are you going to go with?